Daddy's fancy gear... Jared looks especially proud
showing off his outfit as last time (with Max) he put his jumpsuit
on backwards and gave all the nurses a good laugh when he asked
if someone could zip up the back....the zipper goes in the front he learned
through lots of giggling nurses....he got taken care of all by himself this time :)
Oliver Marc Rosa first moments in the world!
Mommy and Ollie first kiss :)
Saturday, November 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
He is beautiful and looks like everything must have gone off perfectly! I love the name and cant wait to meet him!
Congrats again! He is precious and we can't wait to meet him in person at Thanksgiving!
Love,
The Trowers
Congrats!! He is adorable!! I cannot wait to meet him!
Congratulations, Rosa family! What a GORGEOUS name -- befitting a GORGEOUS baby boy. We're so excited for you! We hope you all are getting some rest and taking lots and lots of photos. As a second child myself, I like to lobby for second-baby photos. Sending much love from Rebecca, Daniel and Harper :-)
Post a Comment