chevron

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back to School

Back to School??? What happened to the summer? I guess "busy" is what happened to the summer. We had a great (and eventful) one and we took lots of pictures...just didn't have time to post them. We'll fill you in on the Rosa Family's summer events and news. Daddy started a new job teaching business and freshman focus at his Alma Mater, Marshall County High School. He's also coaching boys soccer under his former HS soccer coach. Mommy also started a new job as Director of Admissions for West Kentucky Community and Technical College in Paducah. We sold our house in Murray and have found a new "old" house in Benton, KY (located in Marshall County). We went to see Mickey Mouse, swam, took long walks, and enjoyed lots of other fun summer activities. We promise to be better bloggers this month. We'll be moving next week to our new address:


Mr. Max started at his new "school" daycare this week in Paducah.
Big boy on his first day of "school".




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Harris Family said...

Yay, new pics! Looks like you all had a wonderful summer with lots of fun memories!

The Guthman Family said...

Yay, I am so glad you posted new pictures and updated!!! I'm glad to hear you all are getting settled and back to the groove! Miss you and see you soon!
love, Melinda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the whole family...from mom & dad's new gigs & digs to Max's new school :) Looking forward to seeing you guys very soon! Love, Michelle

mgntrower said...

OH what a big boy! How'd the first day of school go, did he love it?

Anonymous said...

Max, This summer has to rate as one of my all-time favorites. Whether it was exploring the Magic Kingdom or just hanging out at home with you while Mommy and Daddy worked, you were such a joy. Grandpa and I will always cherish the memories made this summer with all of you. We love you all and look forward to spending lots more happy times with you in your new house. Love you lots.

Brooke said...

So glad to have you back on blog! Seems like you had a pretty eventful summer!! Hope all is well & see you next weekend! Brooke

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Its about time you got some new pictures on here! I have been waiting! Your little one is such a cutie! I started a blog now since we have a little one of our own! Parker Anthony was born June 7, 2007! Check out our site for pics of my little bundle of joy! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Love, Tonya

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Guess it would help if I gave you the blog site address....
http://diehlfamily2005.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!

Love, Tonya

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see some new Max photos...looks like you have super busy this summer ;0)

I can't believe how much he has grown since your last posts.

love YFRM, jules