chevron

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Swimming Lessons


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Max is taking swimming lessons this week. The pool is still quite chilly this time of year but he's being tough...(Mommy and Daddy are not so tough about the cold water) :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max, You are such a big boy to put your face in that water. I am so proud of you. Daddy looks like he is pretty proud of you also. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you lots.

Anonymous said...

He handles it better than Maia does when she goes under! It looks like he enjoys the swim lessons!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, swimming lessons already...I cannot believe how fast Mr. Max is growing up! You two must be so proud. Hope to see you guys soon. Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Maria,

Max looks just like you. I saw your mom at VBS and she showed my pictures. If you would, send me your address and phone #. My email is kcdoerner@msn.com

Thanks!

mgntrower said...

Very brave Max!!! I haven't put my whole face in yet, I try, when I stick my head under the faucet in the bathtub, but the pool is still a little chilly, you're much braver than me!! Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Adyson