Great pics! and what a sweet little valentine you have! We are so glad Owen passed the word along about his race track toy! I'm sure Cade will be enjoying it in a few months too. And congrats on your new nephew! It's hard to believe how fast they grow! Take care
Hi Max, you little heartbreaker, You look awfully cute in your Valentine PJs but I am thinking you must have stolen Cousin Wyatt's hairdo! Mommy posted so many cute pictures that I can't decide which ones to print and put on my frig. Have a very happy first Valentine's Day. We will celebrate when we see you on Thursday. Lots of love and kisses. Grandma G
Max is a little heartbreaker! I cannot get over how cute he is, especially with that hairdo :) Happy Valentine's Day...every day is the 14th! Love, Michelle
4 comments:
Maria,
Great pics! and what a sweet little valentine you have! We are so glad Owen passed the word along about his race track toy! I'm sure Cade will be enjoying it in a few months too. And congrats on your new nephew! It's hard to believe how fast they grow! Take care
Happy Valentine's Day to you all! and what a cutie! we send hugs and kisses your way Max!
love, The Guthman's
Hi Max, you little heartbreaker, You look awfully cute in your Valentine PJs but I am thinking you must have stolen Cousin Wyatt's hairdo! Mommy posted so many cute pictures that I can't decide which ones to print and put on my frig. Have a very happy first Valentine's Day. We will celebrate when we see you on Thursday. Lots of love and kisses. Grandma G
Max is a little heartbreaker! I cannot get over how cute he is, especially with that hairdo :)
Happy Valentine's Day...every day is the 14th! Love, Michelle
Post a Comment