Max got to experience his first ever Murphysboro Apple Festival this weekend. The Applefest is one of Mommy's favorite traditions from home so we couldn't wait to take Max to the Boro for his first applefest. The theme this year was "Famous Firsts"....very fitting for Mr. Max. He got to meet Captain Applesauce and enjoy the Appletime Grand Parade. The Grand Parade did cut into Little Buddy's naptime but it didn't seem to bother him. He snoozed right through the marching bands, drums, and fire trucks. He did wake up in time to enjoy the end of the parade and to visit with Adyson.
It was a great weekend for all and he told us he can't wait to go back next year!


3 comments:
Look at CRABBY Adyson! Sorry I was so crabby Max. That parade business really took it out of me! I'm happy to say I'm all rested up now though... maybe next time we hang out I'll feel more like playing!
It's ok Adyson. You did so good in the parade. That's bound to wear a girl out. My Mom said she has some more cute pictures of us and Avery playing but she keeps forgetting to add those to the site. She said she promises to do it by tomorrow.
Love,
Max
Max, you did much better than your Mommy did when she met Captain Applesauce for the first time. She was scared and cried a little. I loved spending your first Apple Festival with you. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.
Love you lots.
Post a Comment